Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Heat (weather)

It's been really hot in my area this past 10 days or so.

Heat overwhelms my body and it doesn't know what to do.

Therefore I have headaches. It makes me sleepy and hurt all over.

I've been good and staying in the air conditioning as much as possible.

Despite my efforts the heat still affects me.

I've also been noticing my blood sugar changing. I get low blood sugar levels in this heat. I have to continue to drink a lot of water and eat snacks all day to keep my sugar in balance.

About two months ago I started using Natural Progesterone Cream. <-- Click and read about it. In some of my reading and research I'm finding that hormone imbalance plays a huge roll in how the body functions. There's a common thread with FM and Hormone imbalance. I'm thinking part of what's going on with me now is that the natural progesterone cream is working on my body and getting things lined out. I've noticed a change in my body. Not necessarily the weight, but that the fat is changing. If you read the link above you'll know what I'm talking about.

Please feel free to comment. If you wish to contact me go to my website:
A Day in the Life of Fibromyaglia - My Fibro Journey. You'll find my email address there in the Contact me.

No comments: