Friday, January 12, 2007

Weight Loss

I wanted to share with you that over the past 8-12 months I've lost weight and I've noticed a difference in the way I feel.

I've noticed less pain on my joints and a little bit more energy.

It's not because I was trying. It just happened.

So, if you can focus this year on becoming more healthy and eating better you might be able to lose weight and feel less pain.

I think maybe I've changed my diet a little to cause the weight change. I've been eating out less and eating at home more.

One of the other things I've read in my research is that we eat emotionally. Many find certain foods a comfort and eat those foods when they're stressed.

When you notice you're stressing and grabbing for your comfort food instead do some activity like walking or some other activity that you can handle.

You'll be happy you did!

Until next time!

Kimberly

No comments: